Sign up for our Newsletter:
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is medical malpractice?
- What damages can be recovered from a medical malpractice lawsuit?
- Who can be held accountable for medical malpractice?
- What if I did not end up with the desired outcome after treatment? Is that considered medical malpractice?
- How do I know if I have a medical malpractice case?
- What are typical medical malpractice claims?
South Florida Medical Malpractice Law Firm
The Law Office of Ronald Rosen, P.A. represents medical malpractice and personal injury clients throughout South Florida. Located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, our firm has over served your South Florida community for over 45 years. Our mission is to provide thorough representation and outstanding personal service to individuals and their families who have been injured by the actions of others; knowing wholeheartedly that as long as we focus first on service, everything else will follow from there. We have helped many Florida families recover compensation following a medical malpractice case – and we are ready to serve you.
Florida Medical Malpractice Legal Help
Always with our service first philosophy in mind, we represent individuals and their families in a variety of healthcare negligence claims related to mistakes by doctors, nurses and hospitals:
- Medical Malpractice. Medical malpractice occurs when a doctor or other healthcare professional fails to provide the accepted standard of care to a patient. Medical malpractice takes many forms, from an error in medication dosage to an incorrectly assessed X-ray test. No matter how the error took place, Florida law is clear: patients who have been seriously injured by a medical provider’s mistake have the right to pursue legal action. Medical malpractice claims are complex, and both doctors and hospitals hire skilled attorneys to defend their interests – which is why you need an experienced medical malpractice lawyer representing you.
- Medical Misdiagnosis. One of the most common and potentially deadly forms of medical malpractice is misdiagnosis. When a doctor mistakenly diagnoses the wrong disease or fails to correctly read the patient’s symptoms, the real condition goes untreated. Many illnesses are treatable during early stages but can turn fatal if not caught in their early stages. Experts estimate that doctors misdiagnose up to 20 percent of fatal illnesses. Patients and their families have the right to file claims against negligent doctors who fail to correctly diagnose their serious medical conditions.
- Birth Injuries. Birth can be a joyous occasion, but there are many opportunities for injury throughout the pregnancy, labor, and delivery process. Some of these injuries may occur as the result of natural, unpreventable factors – but often, birth injuries stem from medical mistakes. In those instances, families will face immediate complicated medical decisions and rising medical bills, some of which may continue for years. Florida law gives parents the right to pursue legal action on their injured child’s behalf, but successful birth injury claims require extensive research and a birth injury attorney familiar this specific area of medical malpractice.
- Surgical errors. All surgeries carry certain risks, but patients shouldn’t have to suffer harm because of preventable medical mistakes. Yet every year, patients are seriously injured when doctors perform the wrong procedure, leave a surgical sponge or other foreign object inside the body, or make fatal anesthesia errors. Patients have the right to take legal action against negligent doctors or other hospital staff when a surgical error results in an injury, but these cases can be complicated. Some errors are not immediately apparent or are difficult to trace back to the surgical mistake. Experienced medical malpractice attorneys familiar with surgical error claims can review the details of your situation to help determine what happened – and hold negligent providers accountable for your injuries.
Contact Our South Florida Medical Negligence Law Firm Today
Our medical malpractice firm will review your case and help you determine whether you have grounds to take legal action. We work on a contingency fee basis, which means there are no fees and costs whatsoever unless we obtain a successful result in your case. We have been privileged to represent and obtain substantial recoveries for many families harmed by medical malpractice and are dedicated to serving you in your fight for justice.
If you or a loved one has been harmed by medical malpractice, call the South Florida medical malpractice law firm of Ronald Rosen, P.A. today at (954) 981-1852, or contact us online for a free evaluation of your case. Our main office is located in the SunTrust building in downtown Fort Lauderdale off Las Olas Boulevard. We also serve clients by appointment-only at our Hollywood location located at Presidential Cirlcle, 4000 Hollywood Blvd. Suite 725 S. We serve clients in Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood, Pembroke Pines, Aventura, Hallandale, North Miami Beach, and ALL OTHER AREAS OF SOUTH FLORIDA.